Online Casinos with the Best Match Bonuses
If you are a regular at online gambling, you likely already have a budget that you've set in stone - even when you feel like just one more round would get you back in the black. That's good; you should never spend more than you were planning. But, if you want your money to go the extra mile for you, look for match bonus offers at the best online casinos. These deals will exponentially increase the spending power of your deposit and keep you playing longer with more chances to win.
What is a Match Deposit Bonus?
Online casinos that are worth your time are the ones that provide the best bonuses, including deposit match bonuses. When you make a deposit, it is nice to be rewarded from time to time - that's exactly what a match deposit bonus does. There are three numbers that you will need to pay attention to when looking at these offers. First is the percentage of the match. This can be anywhere from 50-400%. So, if you deposit $10, the casino will add $5 to your account with a 50% match deal or $40 if it was 400%. The second important number is the maximum amount the online casino will give out. It might be a maximum of $500, so in the case of a 200% match bonus, the site will double deposits of up to $500 ($1000). Third, you will need to pay attention to the minimum. Most match deals will have a minimum requirement for the deposit, maybe $20, $50, or $100. The lower the minimum, the better for you so that you can stay in control of your spending.
Should You Claim Them?
If you were already planning on spending money, it is an excellent idea to look for match bonus coupons. Why not take advantage of a site offering you free money? And, when you win with a match deal, you can keep what you win and use those winnings to play even more! Maybe next month, you won't even need to spend your money earmarked for gambling, and instead, you can use that to take your significant other out for dinner or buy yourself that new accessory you've been eyeing.
Types of Match Casino Bonuses at the Best Online Casinos
There are plenty of opportunities for you to find match bonuses at the best online casinos. Don't just think of them as a sign-up gift; many sites reward loyal existing players with these deals as well.
- First Deposit - Just to get you in the door, new sites might entice you with a 200% match deal for up to $250 in bonus cash.
- Multiple Deposits - If you're an existing player, you might find that you've unlocked a match bonus offer after making so many deposits, maybe after every ten deposits that you make.
- Compound Casino Bonus - Compound casino bonuses are often given out as a welcome promo. They might include no deposit free spins and a match bonus on your first five deposits afterward.
- High Roller Bonus - High rollers get their reputation when they spend a lot of money at one time, or they consistently make substantial deposits. Casinos like these types of players, so if that's you, don't be surprised if you get a special match offer of 100%+ when you drop $500.
- Reload Bonus - If you've made a deposit at one time and then haven't played at a certain casino for a while, they might try to get your business back by offering a reload match bonus of 250% just for making another deposit.
How to Claim a Promotional Offer
First, look over all the best match bonus deals we have listed here on Match Bonus Casino. Then, follow the link to the website with the bonus codes you want to redeem. If you are a player from the USA, Canada, or the UK, you'll need to make sure the site you're on accepts players from your locale. Then, if it's a welcome bonus, you'll have to register a new player profile, and you'll be on your way to having a great time. Just be sure not to make duplicate profiles, as that is illegal and can get you banned from the site.
4 Tips to Meet the Wagering Requirements
So, you've found a deal you can't turn down? Great, now don't forget about the wagering requirements. These are the terms and conditions you'll need to meet after you've redeemed the bonus and before you withdraw your winnings, if applicable. Here are 4 tips to get you going in the right direction.
- We've already mentioned the minimum deposits that might be required to redeem a bonus. There's another minimum that casinos may impose as well. When fulfilling the wagering requirements, you might have to make minimum wagers on each game you play. This is very important to be aware of and follow, as the site will revoke your bonus money and void your winnings if you don't abide by the minimum wager.
- There will also be a certain number of wagers you must make before the online casino releases your funds. If there is a 20x wagering requirement, you'll need to wager the total amount, usually your deposit plus the bonus, twenty times. For example, if you deposit $20 and the casino gives you a 250% bonus, your total amount would be $70. Multiply that by 20, and your total wagering requirement would be $1,400.
- Different casino games are worth varying amounts towards the requirements. Keno, for example, might be a dollar-for-dollar value, so that if you wager $100, you will have qualified for $100 towards the requirements. Other games, like video poker, might be $.20 on the dollar so that $100 spent on video poker might only count for $20. If you want to meet the requirements sooner, you might opt for casino games like slots or keno. That being said, those games have a higher house edge, so you will have less chance of seeing any money in the end.
- The fourth and final tip to keep in mind to meet the wagering requirements is to follow the time restrictions. For most match bonuses, you'll need to complete the wagering within a certain time, maybe 48 or 72 hours, which is why it is sometimes easier to meet the requirements playing slots. Also, keep in mind that some sites won't let you redeem another bonus if you have a withdrawal pending, so keep an eye on that, as withdrawal requests can take some time to process, maybe 3-5 business days.
The best online casinos offer regular and generous match bonus offers. Since you are already planning on spending money on these sites, you may as well get the best bang for your buck by taking the free money gambling websites are offering.